The Values That Make Perr&Knight Unique
Our values, purpose, vision and mission are more than just how we think about ourselves. By guiding our daily actions, they ensure that we provide trustworthy and reliable services to our clients every time.
Perr&Knight helps its clients achieve their goals by providing actuarial and insurance operations consulting services along with software solutions that address operational challenges, increase efficiency and improve their competitive position.
To be known by all insurance professionals as the best actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm in the industry by providing high levels of customer service and quality work.To develop innovative software solutions that will revolutionize the way insurance companies manage their product development and compliance processes.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.
diversity & inclusion
- We denounce any form of racism or discrimination.
- We welcome people from all cultural backgrounds, races, religions, ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, disabilities and other aspects of human variation and personal self-identity.
- We strive to be inclusive and to provide a safe place for employees to share the diverse perspectives that make us all unique and valuable.
- We encourage each other to respectfully express our views and ideas and value each other’s contributions and opinions.
- We are considerate of others’ time, feelings and circumstances.
- We believe having a diverse workforce makes us more informed, innovative and better equipped to serve our clients.
Environmental, Community and Employee Wellbeing
- We promote environmental responsibility and sustainability.
- We are committed to having a positive impact on our communities.
- We support the philanthropy of our employees and clients.
- We support our employees’ financial, physical, emotional, and social wellbeing.
- We provide clear opportunities for professional growth and career wellbeing.
- We regularly give honest feedback to employees on their performance.
- We celebrate the successes and accomplishments of our peers.
EXCELLENT WORK PRODUCT
- We are experts in our areas of practice.
- We stay current with industry trends to ensure our work product is cutting edge.
- We strive to deliver our work product on schedule, within budget and error free.
- We clearly and completely document every work product.
- We thoroughly explain complex topics.
- We submit our work product to a rigorous quality review.
- We nurture creativity at all levels.
- We embrace new technologies.
- We encourage our employees to collaborate with each other, our clients and our business partners.
- We take a visionary approach to problem solving.
- We take calculated risks.
- We are never afraid to challenge the status quo.
- We never compromise on matters of ethics.
- We are each personally accountable for the highest standards of conduct.
- We practice honesty and fairness in all aspects of our work.
- We fulfill our commitments – when we say we are going to do
something, we do it.
- We own up to and learn from our mistakes.
- We give credit where credit is due.
- We communicate candidly with others even when those interactions may be difficult or stressful.
superior customer experience
- We make it easy to do business with us.
- We work with a sense of urgency and responsibility.
- We recognize that communication is critical.
- We strive to anticipate and fully understand our clients’ needs.
- We value long term relationships with our clients.
On December 7, the California Department of Insurance (“CDI”) approved a 14.4% overall rate increase for Allmerica Financial Benefit Insurance Com...Read More >
On November 9, 2021 the New Mexico Superintendent of Insurance, Russell Toal, issued Read More >