Director | Statistical Reporting Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 310.889.0967
Jason Hudson is a Principal with Perr&Knight and the Director of the Statistical Reporting Services practice area. Jason is the overall client lead and technical services coordinator on all Data Services assignments.
Since joining the property & casualty insurance industry in 2002, Jason has acted as a lead statistical reporting analyst and consultant for over 200 insurance companies and 30 self-insured entities, worth a combined estimated $15 billion in DWP. Jason has extensive regulatory compliance, statistical reporting and data management expertise in the following areas:
- Personal and Commercial Lines reporting to AAIS, ISO, ISS and NISS
- Workers Compensation Policy, Unit Statistical, Financial, and Claims reporting to NCCI and the Independent WC Rating Bureaus
- CMS Medicare Section 111 reporting
- Special State Data Call reporting to the state departments of insurance and rating bureaus
Prior to joining Perr&Knight’s Santa Monica, California office, Jason was a Statistical Analyst at the National Independent Statistical Service (NISS) in Indianapolis, Indiana. While there, he assisted in the creation of the NISS PC Company Edit Package. Jason is currently an active member on the NISS Technical Advisory Committee and the Insurance Data Management Association.