We are currently looking for someone to work part-time (20 hours per week) while providing high-level administrative support to our Operations and Technical Consulting department. This position will be located in our Cincinnati, OH or Fort Worth, TX office.
WHAT WE’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Competitive salary including merit based bonus plan
- Flexible work hours
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of employee development, excellent work product, innovation, integrity, respect for each other, and superior customer service
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting-up new projects in software programs such as Sharepoint, Bill Quick and various Microsoft Office applications
- Generating project financial reports
- Preparing monthly project invoices
- Entering consultant work time and reconciling to project activities
- Attending project meetings, taking notes and preparing project status reports
- Monitoring the customer support inbox and subsequently creating work-order tickets for any pending issues.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years administrative or project coordinator experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines in a high-volume department.
- Ability to adjust, while keeping composure in the face of ever-changing assignments, priorities and goals.
- Proficiency with Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Complex problem-solving abilities along with conceptual and critical thinking
- High degree of customer service, outcome focus and initiative
- High degree of self-motivation and energy